What You Need to Do as a Realtor or Real Estate Broker in Your First 30 Days
Some points from the video:
- There is really no 1 wayto be successful as a realtor, real estate broker, or agent.
- It can be the easiest career to get into; yet can be the hardest career to stay in overtime.
- There is no silver bullet as a real estate agent; it takes hard work and dedication.
- Don’t buy for leads; create and find your leads.
- Focus on getting clients and prospects on your first 30 days.
- This is very important to succeed.
- Your list can just snowball as you move along. Yet you need to start on getting clients to close deals.
- The focus is always have to be on getting clients.
- Build your database.
- Build your sphere of influence.
- The tool is not as important as the content of your database.
- Update your profile including all your social media profiles.
- Let the people know that you are a real estate agent or broker.
- Create a website.
- Set up a blog.
- Preview your inventory as much as possible to know your products or listing.
- Product knowledge is what your clients are looking for in an agent or broker.
- Credibility, product knowledge, and expertise: they matter; so preview, preview, and preview.
- Have good relationships with everyone: prospects, clients, developers, agents, brokers, or realtors.
- This is a relationship business; in fact, to do good business is to connect with people.
- Do your floor duty or floor time.
- Content Creation
- The content that we create should revolve in the niche and market segment that we are focusing on.
- As a real estate agent or broker, specialize on an area to focus.
- Use images and videos with your text content.
- Learn the knots-and-bolts of a contract.
- Know and understand how it is going to affect your deal, buyers, sellers, and you.
- Get hands-on on learning contracts.
Want to know more? Finish watching the video if you have not done so.
Leave a Reply