—- You can own a property and enjoy the benefits, simply by investing 20% of its total value. With just that minimal initial investment you can be a UNIT OWNER. Yes! It is possible. Ask us WHY?
INVESTING is the best way to maximizing your funds’ potentials.
In order to maximize your available resources, Invest in Real Estate.
Advantages of Real Estate Investment:
1. Risk – real estate poses lesser and controllable risk
2. Cash flow (Liquidity) – real estate generates more income; rental yield is more than bank savings rate
3. Leverage – real estate can be used as collateral
4. Protection against Inflation – in the Philippines, the average inflation rate is
5%-7% per annum; while, the conservative rate for the appreciation value of real estate is from 8%-10% which is fortunately higher than the rate of the devaluation of the currency (inflation). In other words, your real estate earnings rate is stronger than the inflation rate.
5. Flexibility / Expandability
6. Protection against Tax
7. Power of Amortization – with real estate, rental yield is higher than the amortization of the property
Leave a Reply