Investing in Real Estate is Definitely a Better than Best Decision…. Ask me why?
First and foremost, what is Real Estate, in the real sense of the word? Real Estate, as defined by Merriam Webster dictionary, is property in building and lands.
Looking at this simple yet concise definition, we can say straight away, that it is an ownership of a property that is tangible and that is continuously appreciating through time. If this be the case, investment in real estate is after all the right choice, isn’t it?
For those who may find the statement “Real Estate Investment a better than best decision” as vague, allow me to share with you some of the advantages of investing in real estate. Here is a list that you might find useful:
Advantages of Real Estate Investment
1. Has lesser risk as compared to an investment in various paper assets.
2. Has liquidity capacity making it as your edge, since real estate is capable of generating income that, which is derived from rental yield.
3. Provides you the leverage, allowing you to use real estate as a collateral.
4. Serves as a protection against inflation considering that your earnings from the appreciation of the value of your property plus its rental yield are significant means of shielding you from the devaluation of the currency.
5. Proves to be flexible and expandable.
6. Attributes to protection versus tax.
7. Enables the power of amortization where rental yield becomes higher than the amortization of the property.
It is wise to say that the goal of investing in real estate is to afford you of both short-term and long-term benefits. You are able to increase your cash inflow through rental income, which in this case, is a short-term advantage. In the long run too, the value of your property —- take for instance a condo unit or house & lot, will surely escalate. The appreciation value may differ somehow. So it is best to acquire properties from trusted developers such as PrimaryHomes Incorporated —- known to be a Reliable Partner.
Whether you are still single, or has just been married, or perhaps in your mid-life status, or say in your retirement age, investing in real estate is a must. Either you buy a property for residential purpose or purely for passive income, it is never a wrong move. In fact, it is one of the best decision you will ever make. Why rent when you can own a residential unit for you and for your loved ones? Why work so hard when you can earn even while you sleep?