Have you ever wondered what option do you have when thinking of investing in real estate? Some might say, a house and lot is better. Some others would claim that condominium is a far better investment. Let’s therefore try to figure out what makes a condominium an equally good choice as a house and lot investment.
Condominium is a real property that which is for residential or commercial purposes. Below are its advantages:
• Strategic Location – condominiums are well-planned real properties which developers ensure to be located that are accessible to most major establishments and institutions in a given city.
• Safety and Security – condo communities provide 24×7 security at a minimal cost via your condo dues as compared to paying for a dedicated security personnel in your own single-detached home. Condos are also equipped with CCTV and fire alarm system for better safety.
• Recreation – an array of amenities and facilities in condos provide a great source of recreation and relaxation for condo unit owners. The cost of enjoying the swimming pools, fitness gym, clubhouse, which are paid through monthly condo dues, are lesser than when paying for membership programs in sports clubs. Not to mention the added expense in transportation when traveling to and fro the recreational activities.
• Lesser Housekeeping and Maintenance Cost – condo living spells minimal cost in maintenance and housekeeping service as condo dues already covers for these expense. Living in a subdivision can be a it costly since you need to pay for a gardener to maintain your garden and another expense for a house helper as your household chores resource.
• Affordability – residing in a subdivision can be more costly than living in a condo unit. When in a condo unit, it allows you to save both on time and money. It entails lesser maintenance cost and lesser time to maintain its condition.
• Comfort and Convenience – manicured gardens and carefully planned lobbies create some sense of comfort to condo unit owners. With a concierge, mails and visitors are well-taken care of. Of course, standby generators ensure of no disruptions from your usual tasks even when there is a blackout in the vicinity.
• Lifestyle Alternatives – for people who are into exercising and maybe interested in sauna, a condo living is a great alternative. One can find not just a place to comfortably stay but even to continue ones’ lifestyle at a minimal cost and without having to spend a great deal of time to travel.
• Potential Investment – they say, nowadays “Savers are Losers”…. so it is wise to instead invest your money because Smart People put their funds in real estate.
With all the benefits outlined above, there is no doubt, a condominium unit is absolutely a wise real property investment. The big question now is WHERE ? If you are as curious as most of the readers who have came across this blog, then let’s find out what is the #1 place to be.